Monday, July 5, 2010

Training Wk4

I know it's been a good week of running and other fitness activities when the doorway if filled with clothes on hangers to dry. Actually, that's more than a weeks worth but you get the point. I sweat so much when I run or bike. I can't use gym clothes more than  once.


Last week's training went well. Friday morning, I woke up early to knock out my 5miler.  It was still dark when I left. After a mile and a half I realized I was sweating not from exertion. The humidity was causing me to slow down which is annoying. Once the sun came out, it burned of some of the humidity making my running easier. So strange.

This weeks plan:
Sun Mon Tues Wed Thurs Fri Sat
07/04 07/0507/0607/0707/0807/0907/10
30min run
lift
upper
body
30min runeasy walk
lift upper body 
bike  2.5mi
bike
 
 
 What's on tap for your week?Do you hang your gym clothes or stick them in the dryer?

6 comments:

Christina said...

I hang my workout clothes to dry or lay it on top of the dryer.
I don't really have a fitness plan this week. I know I have to do a 3 mile, 4 mile and a 5 mile. I am hoping I will get one upper body and one lower body strength training in.

Shelley said...

I hang mine - I've heard they will last longer that way...plus, it IS impressive when you see so many on the hangers - you know you've had a good week of workouts!

I'm hoping for a good run tomorrow morning - somewhere between 4 and 5 miles.

Teamarcia said...

I totally gauge the success of my week by how many sweaty workout clothes I wash! I never put them in the dryer.

AM! said...

i'm bad..i always put em' in the dryer...i should know better.

and where's your athleta get up!? Don't see it hangin':-)

Pining for Pinterest said...

Looking like a great plan :)

Lindsay said...

Love your plan! Love the pic of the clothes drying! Isn't that a great feeling????