Thursday, January 14, 2010

Grown Up Blog

Don't you just love the new look of my blog?  If you're viewing this on a reader, stop over to my blog so you can see it.

My friend Kristy, one of the Shuttle Sisters, designed it for me. These days Kristy works from home. But before that she, Goga, LB & I used to go to lunch as often as we could. Since one or the other of was preggers, it was pretty often.

Kristy's true calling in life (besides her sweet bebes) is web design. She would love to personalize your blog for you. Her website, Designs by Kristy, has many options for you to choose from. Her templates are an easy, affordable way to update your webpage/blog.  if you would like your page to be more custom and personal, she also will design it to your specifics. Her prices are very reasonable.

Unfortunately,  I did not make it easy on Kristy.  She asked me a few questions about what I want.  But since I'm not a creative person all I could tell was plain & simple, not girly,  with black, white and red. Yep, that's it. This beautiful page is what she came up with. I am very happy with the result. 

I guess now that I have a grown up blog I need to work on my writing skills.

4 comments:

Kristy said...

Thanks so much Meg! Glad you like it! :)

Anonymous said...

Oooh very pretty new layout!

I was waiting on payday to enter your Mardi Gras giveaway and it's here so I made a donation to your LLS page. I already follow you and I also posted your giveaway on my blog. Looks like you're really really close to your goal! Yay! :)

Unknown said...

Looks great!

Tricia said...

I love it!

I need to look into updating mine!