Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award

Lovely Libby at From0toRunner tagged me for the Beautiful Blogger Award

Which means that you, my darling blog stalkers, have to read 7 random things about me.


  1. I do math like long division or multiplication of fractions when I need distracting, like when I can't sleep or am struggling thru a run. I find numbers comforting. I know, how dorky.
  2. I can cook like it's nobody's business. I come from a long line of good cooks, even on my husband's side. But, you know, we're Cajun. We cook.
  3. I am a afraid of the dark. I know, I'm a grown woman with two small girls. But I don't go outside when it's dark unless absolutely necessary.
  4. If I could do anything for a job, it would be a rally car driver. I love cars and driving fast. And I'm pretty hand with a wrench.
  5. I know that this blog can at times be uninteresting to read. I have lots of talents, writing is not one of them. But in my defense, between college & career, all of my writing is tech writing. And in technical writing being uncreative and uninspired is encouraged.
  6. I have sense of humor of a 12 yr old boy. I love silliness and I think jokes about boogers and farts are hilarious.
  7. I love schedules and routine. In my house, we live by the clock.  We eat at the same time everyday, go to bed at the same time, and I do my chores the same days every week. I don't understand how people manage to get everything done without  a set schedule.
Now, I'm supposed to tag 7 bloggers but I don't know seven bloggie friend who haven't gotten this already so I'll do as many as I can:
Oh wait, that was 7. Yea! Can't wait to learn new things about my friends.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like numbers too. Especially running-related numbers!

I wish I could cook, it just seems like it takes so long and it's only me so why bother?

I'm with you on the sense of humor. And your blog is not boring!

Pining for Pinterest said...

My husband is the same way with numbers. I always call him my "rain man" :-) Also, I love your blog!!

Libby said...

Yay for random things! I wish I could cook...I'm sort of working on that