Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Saints Super Bowl Champs

What the What...

As I'm sure y'all know, the New Orleans Saints won the Super Bowl. Again, What the What...

I guess I didn't really believe. I am still amazed and awed by the win. Sean Payton, Drew Brees and the Boys worked hard and pulled it off. They worked as a team. Before Payton and Brees the Saints were not a team. It was every man for himself. But these days, you here it in everything they say and see it in how they act. These men are class acts.

Picture from the Huffington Post

 For a town that usually feels like lovable loser, this has uplifted us.


Super Bowl Party
Ted and Diane invited us all over to watch the Super Bowl on their gigantic TV. They had a great spread of party food. Diane's made margaritas from scratch. (yum!)

The hosts (unfortunately this is the best photo I got of them)

My nanny & parrain were there.
Along with Rocco & Sue (my parrain' sister) 

Don & Mel (my parents)



Of course, the Big Man & I.  

I love it when I can get a good pic of he & I. We don't have nearly enough. Unfortunately, I didn't get a good picture of MM or Li. I'm still getting used to that camera.



After we celebrated the Boys in Black & Gold's victory we all ran outside to see the fire works.

People were honking horns and cheering. Don & Lou smoked cigars. And yes those are my girls up way past their bed time, standing around in the street. What can I say? Except...

Who Dat!!!

1 comments:

Melissa said...

WOO HOO!!! LOVE THIS POST!
Great pic of the two of you. Y'all are a gorgeous couple.