Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Good Morning Sunshine

Sunrise over Highway 90

The view out of my windshield this morning. Li suggested I take a picture of the clouds.

This is an industrialized part of town. I love the juxtaposition of the blues & reds of the sky and the gray of the highway. There seems to be a lot of that where I live; a highway thru the swamp, processing plant on the Mississippi, rusted out tractors in fields.

Have you taken any great photos lately? Or seen any beautiful sunrises? 

6 comments:

Pining for Pinterest said...

I have not seen a beautiful sunrise in so long. It is still dark when I go to work, and I do not have any windows in the office :-( Love the picture!

Kristy said...

i honestly can't remember the last time i was out and about at sunrise. Oh, wait.... that was when I used to actually get off my butt and go to work! ;)

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty! I have a really great picture of a sunset taken on my phone while I was driving across Texas.

Carly said...

great photo. I also haven't seen the sun rise is so long. I am at my desk long be fore it rises. : (

Speaking of photos, you have inspired me to dust off my camera.

Tricia said...

Ok...it goes completely against my nature by you asked for it Megan. :) I will be very disappointed in you if you don't keep up with your mileage. Can you hear my "Mom voice"?

But seriously, I read your updated mile post but I'm not seeing your miles on our 1000 mile club spreadsheet. Did you get it? Update it girly.

Teamarcia said...

Gorgeous! We've actually been getting some fantastic sunsets around here, although I'm photographically challenged to say the least!
have a great Super Bowl weekend!