Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Rainy Days

Every time it rains these days MM tells me "April showers brings May flowers." She's been saying it quite often. I'm pretty sure that saying is for regions where Spring happens later than February.
I don't mind the rain as long as it's not lightening and thundering while we try to sleep. The girls use thunder as an excuse to climb in the big bed. Eventhough the bed is big, it's not big enough for me to have room to sleep comfortably.

For those of us who have little to no skill with a camera, the rain also provides the opportunity to take interesting pictures. Below are a few I took yesterday and today near my house.


Rainbow over Hwy 90



Same rainbow over the tree line





Sunrise trying to break thru this morning's rain
Last night I tried to capture the frog cacophony that was happening in my back yard but the iphone just doesn't take good audio. Too much other background noises.

0 comments: