Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving



This year I have much to be thankful for. 

I'm thankful for

  • My sweet, strong willed girls who make me laugh and regularly play nice together
  • My husband who puts up with my running obsession, makes my life easier, and is always in a good mood
  • My job that give me the freedom to work 30hrs wk (not 40)
  • My husband's job that he enjoys and is glad to have
  • My family who feed us dinner, entertain us, support us and sooo much more
  • My little sister who will listen to me blather on about running and the girls and whatever else is on my mind 

  • A reliable babysitter
  • My in-laws who's calmness is always nice to be around
  • Running... the strength, the peace, self-acceptance and lots more that it gives me
  • Bloggy friends who share their thoughts and lives with us strangers on the web
 

If, like me, you have a lot to be thankful for, please take a minute ans support my effort to raise money for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.  


0 comments: