Saturday, March 7, 2009

Clementine's Belgian Bistrot

Corey and I haven't been on a date in awhile. Too long in fact. I can't remember the last time. Saturday evening my sister Frannie was kind enough to babysit for us.

We like to try new restaurants when we go out. So with a little googling we found Clementine's in Gretna. Who knew there was such a thing as a Belgian Food restaurant?
We started the meal with the brie on a slice of baked sweet potato. So yummy. I bought brie and sweet potatoes to try to make the dish my self. Online reviewers recommended a few entrees, fries with dipping sauces, clams for me and a pork dish for Corey. Everything was delicious. The atmousphere is very cosy, just right for our date.

I highly recommend making the trip across the river to this unusual and interesting bistro.

0 comments: